August 9, 2012

Sentences

Last night I got four hundred of my required sentences completed. After my blog post I tried to do more but Master told me no because He knew that my hand was cramping and my wrist was throbbing, so we just relaxed and enjoyed the evening until I had to go to bed.

Today I got to work a lot earlier than I expected to as traffic was basically slim to none for whatever reason. So when I got to work I had about twenty-five minutes to kill so I sat down and started doing more of my sentences as I couldn't clock in early. I did more of them on my lunch break as I couldn't clock in early then either. I barely had anything to do. So every once and while I did some more. Before I knew it I was up past eight hundred.

When I got home Master told me that the sentences I did while I was at work did not count. I was supposed to do them at home and if someone at work had seen me doing them it could have caused problems.

I didn't really think of that when I had nothing to do to be perfectly honest with you. So I asked if I had to start over. He told me to throw out the ones I had done at work and that if I ever forgot which back pocket His wallet goes into again I would be doing more than one thousand sentences. He did tell me to keep the ones I had done at home however. So I am.

I wasn't sure what that meant at first, but He told me that since writing like that really bothered my hand/wrist last night He felt it would be best if I just stopped at the four hundred and as He said if I forgot again I would be writing a hell of a lot more of them. I don't see this as Him letting me off the hook, I see it more as He described it, a health concern.

So, why was I able to get more than four hundred done at work? Well, I had my wrist brace on and I was taking a shit load of breaks. It was fifty here or ten there. It just seemed to add up quickly because it was over the course of nine hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment