August 20, 2012

Cold Feet

Today has been a rather blah day. It didn't start off so great. My alarm startled me awake and I started at the clock for a good 30 seconds thinking to myself why the hell I had set my alarm for a Sunday. Of course, I eventually realized that it was in fact Monday.

I'm really glad that I didn't just turn off the alarm and lay back down thinking it was only Sunday. The other person in my carpool would be texting me wondering where the hell I was and then me rushing around attempting to still get to work on time.

The rest of the day was just rather blah and bland feeling. As a result I felt about the same.

I was really glad to be home when I finally walked in the door. After dinner Master told me that BC had e-mailed Him today.

BC is Master's friend since high school. He is getting married in November. We do not plan on attending. Master and BC used to be really close but over the past four years they have been severely drifting apart and now BC only contacts us when He wants Master's advice. In fact before he proposed to his now fiance he met up with Master first to ask Him if it was a good idea.

And now he said that he needs to get together again tomorrow to talk to Master about something. This is the first time in about six months that he has contacted Master. The last time it was to tell Him that they had set a date. Prior to that it was about eight months since he last contacted Master. As I said, they are drifting apart.

But here it goes again. Master grudgingly agreed for him to come over tomorrow around 1pm.

He wasn't too happy about it but He is allowing it. I asked Master if maybe BC is getting cold feet.

I personally don't understand the whole getting cold feet thing. I didn't experience it. If you're not sure then you should have thought about that before you started planning. I can understand getting nervous, that kind of nervous excitement sorta thing. I experienced that as did Master.

In answer to my question He said He isn't sure if that is what BC wants to talk about. He said it wouldn't surprise Him.

I'm sure that Master will call me once BC has left, or He'll tell me about it when I get home. That is, if BC isn't still here. I don't think Master would like that very much. That would mean that BC would have been here four and a half hours by that point.

We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment