August 6, 2012

Ow and Such

I don't know what the hell I did but today my knee has been giving me a lot of problems. It was just kind of stiff when I woke up this morning. No big deal. But as the day went on it just got worse. It doesn't hurt so much as it's a really deep dull ache.

Oh and the fact that it keeps giving out on me. At work today I almost dropped files at least three or four times because out of no where my knee just gave out. That kind of shit pisses me off.

I'm just really glad that it is my left leg. That way I don't have to worry about it fucking with me when I have my foot on the pedal. I remember when Master's knee was bothering Him for at least four months and it just so happened to be His right knee. He could barely drive some days. There were plenty of times where He had to play passenger just because His knee couldn't handle it. It hurt too damn much.

And trust me, that man is not use to playing passenger. He prefers to be the one driving the car. My driving doesn't bother Him at all, He just prefers to drive.

But now that I'm driving 45 minutes one way and then back again every work day that would be a seriously bad situation. It wouldn't really be financially smart to have Master drive me to work, come home, come pick me up and then go home again. Let's take a hour and a half round trip and turn it into three hours. Gas prices are crazy enough without adding all that extra gas into the mix.

Speaking of work, I am still looking for a new job. I really need and want a job closer to home. And if it can't be close to home I want it on a bus route that isn't overly complicated. I've been looking and looking but most of it either closer to home but doesn't pay enough or it pays enough and is further away than my current job. So yeah.

I'm not giving up. I refuse damn it! I will find a job that is closer to home and pays well.

No comments:

Post a Comment