August 4, 2012

Wrist Tattoos

I know that I am addicted to body modification to a degree. I currently have 12 tattoos and three piercings. I wouldn't mind having my eyebrow pierced again but given my job that just isn't going to happen. Also, Master isn't sure if He wants me to have one again, so it's a moot point either way.

Tattoos though? Yeah.. I got my last one not all that long ago and I told myself I want to get to 13 and then stop and focus on touch ups if/when they are needed. I have a few that do need touch ups. One of them needs it because I received bad advice as far as after care and I had fallen down and scraped the hell out of it. This was my second tattoo and as I said didn't get a lot of good advice at the time. I'm so glad that I know better now.

But to get number 13 I have to a) figure out where to put it and b) decide what the hell it'll be.

I've always played with the idea of a wrist tattoo. Depending on what it is they can look fucking awesome and kind of sexy. But I would have to pick out a damn good design and then figure out how to hide it at work.

My current job doesn't give a fuck if your tattoos are showing as long as they aren't offensive. But who knows what the next job's policy will be. I read a thread today about wrist tattoos and people were saying that a person could just wear a bracelet over it or a watch. And of course there was the whole buying tattoo concealer. Plus there is that whole wearing long sleeves at work idea. That would really suck in the summer and sometimes your sleeve rolls back. A few people stated that no one even really notices theirs.

So there are ways around it. But as I said I would need to figure out what it would be. Master likes the idea of my having a wrist tattoo, as long as it's the right design of course.

I think I'll look into designs and go from there. Plus Master needs a touch up before I'll get anything else done. As I said, I got one not that along ago and with getting that new tattoo I got my very first tattoo touched up. It needed it badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment