August 28, 2012

Butt Slut

For the past week one or both of us haven't been feeling well. It's either been my shoulders, my neck, His back, His neck, one of us just not feeling well in general or both not feeling well at the same time. As a result, we haven't fucked in a week.

Well last night I was horny and so was He. He was playing a video game and when I went to take my shower I asked Him if He wanted me to dress up for Him. He said yes. So before I hopped in the shower I picked out some lingerie and put it in the bathroom.

I took a longer shower than usual just to loosen up my shoulders a little bit with the hot water. Once that was done I put on the lingerie I had picked out. It wasn't anything special. It was fishnet stockings that are crotchless and assless. I then tossed on a pair of heels. That was it. Nice and simply. I also put on a little bit of eye shadow. Why? I'm not sure. It was just once I had that on I looked at myself in the mirror and for whatever reason decided that it would be nice to put on a little bit of make-up for Master.

He was still playing His video game when I walked into the living room. As I'm walking down the hallway He is telling me about something that is going on in His game. When He looked up He stopped mid-sentence and said, "Hello there..." I giggled and stood in front of Him. He was very pleased.

A little while later we went to the bedroom. I took the heels off just to make things easier so we wouldn't have to worry about my heels digging into His leg or tearing the sheets or whatever.

He had me lay on my stomach and ate my ass for a little while. It does turn me on but it also relaxes my entire body. I'm not sure why and I don't know if anyone else experiences that, but that's what happens.

The way that He was positioned I was able to use my feet to play with His cock. Neither of us have a foot fetish but every now and then it's kinky and fun.

When He was done He opened one of the three anal toys that I recently purchased. I had asked Him to pick one out because He normally has me do it. So He picked up, put some lube on it and slowly inserted it into my ass. He moved it around a little bit to make sure that I wasn't uncomfortable. He asked me if I wanted Him to fuck me while I had the anal toy in. I of course said yes. This is all part of the training in my eyes.

He started off gently at first. He kissed the top of my head and I nuzzled the side of His face. It was more romantic and erotic and than our usual rough sex but I really enjoyed it. It's a rare treat that we both enjoy every now and then.

However I did reach a point where I asked Him to fuck me harder. He apparently had no problem with that because the minute I asked He started pounding my pussy. It was delicious.

Then I wanted to take it a step further since I had the anal toy in. I asked Him to "rape" me. We have a particular position that we refer to as the "rape" position. Basically I lay on my stomach, His feet and ankles hook under my legs and He pins my wrists to the bed with His hands. This time though He had me prop myself up long enough so He could tuck two pillows under my hips, forcing my ass in the air. It felt amazing. When I am in said position I am no longer allowed to cum. It's all about Him. That doesn't stop me from enjoying the hell out of it though.

After He came He slowly pulled the toy out. Just to be on the safe side, in case some of the lube had dripped down He washed up and so did I. There wasn't any "mess" or anything, we just err on the side of caution. I then cleaned off the toy. Master allowed me to stay up an extra 15 minutes afterward. I had a whole body buzz going and was wired. So He let me sit in the living room with Him for 15 minutes and then I had to go to bed since it was almost 1am already.

I went to sleep very happy. I was surprised that my ass didn't hurt this morning though. I know it was just an anal toy but every time He pushed forward with His hips the toy pushed in deeper as well. In other words while He fucked my pussy the toy fucked my ass.

He told me last night that He'll turn me into a butt slut eventually. I'm really enjoying the training so far. Hopefully it won't be long before we can try to move from the training to anal sex and not have me be too uncomfortable to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment