June 12, 2012

Slammed Into Submission

Last night Master and I went into the bedroom to fool around. It was one of those rare times where I really wasn't sure what my mood was in regards to sex. Master asked me and I felt a little stupid saying that I wasn't sure. Yes, He can do whatever He wants but sometimes He wants to know what I want and then He can take that under consideration. But as I said, I wasn't sure.

Master started off a bit gentle but then it got rough rather quickly. He grabbed my tits and squeezed them, twisted them, pinched my nipples.

Eventually He knelt in between my legs and leaned forward. He put His right hand on my throat and squeezed. As He did that He put His left hand over my mouth. He forced His cock into me and the tears started to flow. I wasn't scared, I wasn't in pain or anything.

Sometimes when He is that rough I'll become overwhelmed and start to cry. It's not a bad feeling. It sets me into docile mode rather fucking quickly though. He ordered me to cum as He continued to squeeze my throat and cover my mouth. I could barely breathe. I could breathe out of my nose for the most part but it wasn't helping much. I got off rather hard. He then moved His hands and continued to fuck me roughly. When He told me to cum again I shook my head. I couldn't. It wasn't that He wasn't doing anything right or He wasn't hitting the right spots. Sometimes when I'm slammed into docile mode like that I simply can't get off. This was one of those times.

So He used me. At one point He had me pinned in half. My knees were by my head and He hit even deeper, causing me to shake a little bit. He then moved back, grabbed my ankles and flipped me onto my stomach. He mounted me, tucked His feet under my legs, forcing them further apart and grabbed my wrists, pinning me to the bed. I had stopped crying by this point. I was still somewhat out of breath and very docile still. How could I not be? Especially in that position.

After He filled me with His cum He allowed me to lay close to Him and kind of hide my face in His chest. He allowed me to stay that way for a little while before ordering me to clean His cock with my mouth. I got a little more aftercare once I did that. He asked me if I was okay. I said that yes, I was okay. I was just very, very docile.

We went into the living room afterward. It was a good hour before my bedtime so I thought that I would be staying up. But my body and mind had other ideas. I think I sat on the couch for a whopping 15 minutes before asking if I could go to sleep. He asked me if I was okay again. I assured Him that I was. After that He gave me a hug and a kiss and told me to go get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment