June 25, 2012

My Man

After a really great weekend it's always hard going back to work. Today it was even harder. Master and I had reconnected on more levels than just sex. It was really nice. It's not that we are out of touch with one another. It's just that there has been so much going on outside of our relationship that we really just needed to focus on that. And we did in between family visits and hanging out with friends.

I'm glad we did. I woke up and looked at Master as He continued sleeping. I just wanted to wrap my arm around His waist, cuddle up to His back, nuzzle the back of His neck and then drift back off to sleep. But unfortunately I couldn't.

So off to work I went.

I missed Him. Well, I always miss Him when I'm not home. But it was a bit more noticeable today because of the weekend and how wonderful it had been.

I had some errands to run when I got out of work so I did that before I came home. When I finally did get home I smiled as soon as I saw Him.

He had shaved off His goatee and mustache. He is very baby faced when He doesn't have facial hair. I think He always looks handsome. He doesn't really like being clean shaven. But He hadn't done it in a long time so He wanted to see what it looked like now that He's lost a little weight.

I told Him He looks hot. He just shook His head and smiled at me.

I think He always looks hot. I have since the first time I saw Him.

I'm so glad that I get five days off in a row next week. Extra time with my Man. I always look forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment