June 6, 2012

Sluggish

Well, since last weekend was a bust in more ways than one I'm hoping that this weekend is more enjoyable. I know that weekends happen every single week so one iffy one shouldn't be a big deal. But it feels like it to me, at the time. Especially since that is our main time together. I see Him every night, I know I shouldn't be complaining. But on the weekends is when I'm more relaxed, I'm not as sore thanks to my fibromyalgia and all that.

As soon as Wednesday comes around I start thinking about the weekend. We don't really have a lot going on, but that's not really a bad thing. Less expectations.

The main plans are things that just have to be done. We have to go grocery shopping. We have to take our dog to the vet for his yearly check up. Thankfully he doesn't need his rabies shot this year as he got his three year rabies shot last year. Small stuff like that.

We're also thinking about getting a new TV next month. Our current one is older and we don't want it to die and then us have to wait to get a new one. I'm going to shop around online to get some price ideas. I'm not going to buy the TV online, just try and see where the best deal would be.

There is also a movie coming out this month that we both want to go see. It's the Aliens prequel, Prometheus. We both love the Aliens series so we're really excited about it.

Other than that there isn't a lot going on or going to be going on or on my mind. I feel absolutely brain dead right now. I keep typing a little bit and then stopping trying to get a full thought out and onto the screen. I hate it when this happens.

Then again I haven't been sleeping well. My stomach can't seem to make up it's mind if it's upset or not. Last night I got up at least twice. The night before I was up and down most of the night. But tonight I'm not tired. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep through the night tonight.

I've felt sluggish all day and I still feel that way now. I'm not tired. I'm not exhausted. I'm just.... blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment