June 2, 2012

Giving In

I know this post will probably show up as a Saturday post, but it's for Friday. It's just a little after midnight right now.

It was a long as hell work day and I didn't sleep very well last night even though I passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow. It was one of those toss and turn type of nights. So the work day dragged even more because of it. When I got home I had to meet Master at the bank and take care of some things there. After that we came home and chilled for a little bit. Master went outside to enjoy what little sun there was. Then two of our neighbors came down and sat with Him. I didn't notice any of this as I was dicking around on the computer. Master opens the patio door and asks me if I want to come out. So I went out and sat down with them. It was pretty chilly out though so I ended up going back in to grab one of Master's hoodies.

When I came back out we sat for a little while and talked. They ended up going back to their apartment as it was getting colder. But before they left they asked if we wanted to come to their place a little later. We had only ever been on other peoples patios, not actually in their apartment. But we said we would probably stop down later.

So we did end up going and most of the gang was over. We all had a great time, laughing and joking around. Although towards the end of the night we ended up bitching about one neighbor in particular, Nicole. Everyone hates her and only puts up with her because she's dating one of the other neighbors who hang out.

But... the one thing that kind of surprised me about tonight is that one of the neighbors, Angela, is someone who I at first didn't like at all. Little did I know that the first time I met her she was blasted. I mean like totally trashed and that's why she was being a loud, obnoxious bitch. She also had had a really bad night I guess.

But I've sat and talked with her a little bit since then and decided that she was okay. Then tonight we're sitting over there and her and I actually had our own little conversation going on and off while everyone else was talking. She is actually pretty cool. And she seems to think the same about it. Not in that way, but as a person you hang out with. I wouldn't say we're totally friends or anything like that, but we get along rather well. I'm glad that I didn't just go fuck it I don't like that bitch. Sometimes I do that, but that's when it's on an almost instinctual level of not liking someone. That wasn't true with her. I didn't like her at first because I thought she was only a bit tipsy and acting like that.

I don't get along with a lot of females. But there are two in this apartment complex that I can hang with without a problem now. One is Angela. The other one is Cheryl. She is a bit older. I'd say she's in her mid to late 50's. (No I'm not saying that's old....) She reminds me a lot of my dad's last girlfriend who I really liked.

So I would say out of the group of neighbors that we started hanging out with I really get along with four. The other ones, aside from Nicole, I have a good time talking with but I don't really have a lot to talk to them about.

Master had the right idea of starting to get to know these select neighbors. I know that I was really, really hesitant at first and even a bit annoyed at times. But now? I realize that yeah, I can have a good time and that Master and I can still have our time without interruption. (That's honestly what I was worried about... people always knocking and all that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment