June 28, 2012

Blarg

It's hot as fuck out today. The air feels heavy and they say it might storm, but there isn't a cloud in the sky so I highly doubt it. Due to the heat I'm not hungry at all. But Master told me I have to eat so I'll force something down before I go to bed tonight.

I feel pretty brain dead today though. Work was boring but at least I'm not swamped. I just feel sluggish today. It doesn't help that my shoulders are bothering me. It also doesn't help that I was eaten alive by mosquitoes last night. I had a good time outside but damn do these fucking things itch! And of course two of them are on my foot. One is right on the arch of my foot. It's driving me nuts. I've been slathering hydrocortizone on it like it's going out of style. It helps at least.

I want something to post. I just wish my brain could think of something. This is what I hate about feeling sluggish. I don't really have a lot going on in my head so when I go to post I come up blank. But I don't want to do a short as hell post either.

*thinks*

Nope. Still blank.

I'm glad that I have a really long weekend coming up next week. Five days off! It's the longest I've had off ever, regardless of the job. I have no idea what I'm going to do on those five days off but it doesn't matter. Just knowing that I can rest and relax for five days in a row is just an awesome thought and I'm really looking forward to it. Plus I get all that extra time with Master. We haven't had that many days together in a row without work interrupting.

Hopefully it's not too hot out so my libido (or His) isn't affecting by it too badly. Five days off and no sex? That would suck. A lot.

But the hotter it gets the lower our sex drive goes, even with air conditioning.

We've been sitting outside a lot at night which is why I'm getting eaten alive.

Master just came inside to grab an ice cream cone. He's sitting out talking with neighbors. I'll be joining Him as soon as my post is done, which should be shortly. And then I'm going to spray myself down with bug spray so hopefully those damn blood suckers won't get me too badly.

Eh. Fuck it. I'm going outside. At least the neighbor's apartment is in the shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment