June 24, 2012

Hurts So Good

Well my sex drive is back. Yay! I have missed it.

We had fucked earlier in the day yesterday. Then as the night went on Master tossed me a piece of lingerie that I've had for a little while but have never worn. It's not my usual kind of lingerie. I love fishnet. Absolutely love it. Well, I had found this one piece of lingerie that is a dress that has attached garters and stockings. It's always easier when it's one piece.

However, it's not fishnet. It's sheer regular pantyhose material. Pantyhose and I don't really get along together. Hence why I like fishnets. No matter how hard I try I always seem to get a run in them in no time flat. Since it was made out of that material I was worried but He wanted to see me in it. So I went into the bathroom and put it on. Like I said I love one piece outfits. It's so much easier to put on.

So I put it on and met Master in the bedroom. He loved it. He made me turn around slowly. He then pulled me onto His lap for a moment before having me get on the bed itself.

He had left the light on. Normally when we fuck at night we leave them off. It's not like we don't want to see each other naked, it's just how it is. But He had the lamp on. I giggled and asked why. He said, "I want to watch Myself fucking you."

*purrs*

He played with me for a while. Pushing and pulling my pussy lips apart as He stared down at me. He was kneeling between my legs. After a while He had me scoot up. He ate me out and it was incredible. After I came He forced His cock into me.

He was quite rough with me, pinning me into the positions He wanted me in. He allowed me to cum over and over again.

At one point He had me laying on my back. He had one of my legs straight up resting on His shoulder. My other leg He pushed down so I was spread wide open while He bounced me off His cock. I knew He was watching. I also knew that I wanted to put a little more of a show on for Him.

I started rubbing my tits, running my hands over the lingerie. That felt really good for a while. I then pulled the lingerie aside, playing with my right tit. I was pulling on my nipple and moving the nipple piercing. I then pulled the lingerie over on the other side and did the same thing. As I continued to pull and squeeze my tits I felt Him pounding me harder. I couldn't help but arch my back and play with my tits more roughly. As I did so He bucked His hips and filled me with His cum.

We both laid on the bed, catching our breath. We decided to go back into the living room for a little while. I took the lingerie off so I wouldn't ruin it. So far so good.

We sat out in the living room watching TV for a little while. Then I started to crash. Master was still somewhat awake so He told me to go to bed and He'd be in shortly. I was passed out by the time He came to bed.

This morning before Master took His shower we were in the living room. Out of no where He ordered me to the bedroom. Once we were back there He asked me if I had a mood. I was feeling rather docile so I asked to be used. He flipped me onto my stomach and entered me. I was swollen and sore from yesterday but gods it felt amazing. He tucked His feet under my legs, forcing them widely apart. He pinned me down by placing His hands on my shoulders. It hurt. It hurt really, really good. Towards the end He moved one hand down to pin my hips as well as my upper body. I absolutely love it when He does that.

When we were done we just laid on the bed for a while. We didn't want to move. We just enjoyed the after sex bliss and laid next to one another. Eventually He got up to take His shower. While He was doing that I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped my pussy so I wouldn't leave too much of a snail trail on the couch. When I did so I noticed a light tinge of blood. I just smiled to myself.

I hope He hurts me again later with that thick cock of His.

No comments:

Post a Comment