June 18, 2012

Birthday Blowjob

Yesterday was Master's birthday. Since we had blown off His mom we pretty much enjoyed just a nice relaxing day doing whatever. 

I knew we weren't going anywhere. There wasn't much we could do in celebration of Master's birthday. It doesn't bother Him or anything but I felt a little bad about it. But, I did get Him a gift. About a week ago we went to the game store. He had received a 20% off coupon for a game. So we went down and He found a game He wanted. He hasn't played it before and He wanted it when it first came out, He just didn't think it would be worth paying the full price for it. The price had come down and now He had that coupon so we snatched it up. It's not much in way of a birthday present but I know He was happy with it.

However, since we couldn't do much I wanted to at least try and look nice for Him. So before we went outside I did my make-up with a little flair added to it. I put on a black fabric and mesh skirt, a tight black tank-top that looks more like a slip, a nice pair of ankle boots and a black studded hat.

He loved it.

We went outside and talked with a couple neighbors on our porch. Everyone was asking why I was so dressed up. They thought we were going somewhere. I just said that I wanted to look nice for Him since it was His birthday. They poked fun and said, "I'm surprised you guys are outside with her dressed like that." *wink wink nudge nudge*

Master just smiled and said, "That will come later."

He had fucked my brains out the night before.

Out of nowhere someone asked what the rest of us were doing for dinner. Before we knew it we had all decided to have a cookout. So we all went into our own apartments for about a half hour. I changed while we were inside because the black was just becoming too damn hot. But, I did change into another dress so Master was pleased.

Then it was time to grill out! Everyone brought something. It was really nice. After we were done eating we just sat around, joking and having a good time until about 9:30pm. After that we called it a night as I had to go to work in the morning. Never mind I had been telling Master how I wanted to stay home... just because. He said that He knew it was tempting but I should take into account how much work I would come back to. So I decided that I wouldn't stay home.

Anyway, we get back inside and Master had made a joke earlier in the day that He wanted a birthday blowjob. When He said that I laughed and said, "Like You need an excuse?"

He smiled and told me that no, no He did not need an excuse.

Now that we were back inside, I asked if He still wanted His birthday blowjob. Yes, I know it was a dumb question. Shush.

We went into the bedroom. Master sat on the bed with His back to the wall. I laid down in between His legs and did my best to give Him the best blowjob I could. I snaked my tongue around, I deep throated, I gently played with His balls and then gently tugging on them. I knew that He had held off for a while, just to enjoy it for a while longer.

When He was ready to cum He pushed my head all the way down to the base of His cock and I continued to run my tongue along the length of it.

I love it when I can please Him like that. I really do. I get turned on by giving head. I was just thankful that my jaw decided to go with the program.

After that He allowed me to stay up past my bedtime. He did allow me to skip my blog post so I could have a little extra alone time with Him. We've been spending a lot of time outside with neighbors, so I appreciated that.

So, my Master is another year older and I couldn't love Him any more than I do. I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't do more for His birthday but He had a great time He said and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment