June 20, 2012

Wwwhhhheeee!!!!

Today I had one of my really bad hyper streaks. It didn't hit me right away. The day started off normal. I wasn't groggy at all, which is a little unusual but I didn't think anything of it. Then, at about 8:30am it hit me like a ton of bricks. I just wanted to move. I got up and literally grabbed all the files I would need for the day. That took me a good hour. However, when I got back to my desk I had about 45 files on it. Normally I'll grab a handful at a time so that my desk isn't piled up. Oh well.

But once I had all the files at my desk I had no excuse to really get up from my desk. So I would get up to get water, or use the bathroom. There were a few times that I got up and just walked around the building just to get away from my desk. It wasn't often though. I had shit to do after all.

On my lunch break I walked around outside. It was fucking hotter than hell though. So it was a slow walk. But that didn't seem to help either. When I got back to my desk I was actually shaking a little because I was so damn hyper.

I did get a lot done though. Even though I'm that hyper I'm able to focus really, really well on my work. Which is a good thing. It would fucking suck if I wasn't able to focus.

When I got home from work I was still bright eyed and bushy tailed. I wasn't extremely hyper anymore. After dinner Master and I poked our heads outside. No one was out.

Well with a couple of the neighbors we have reached the point of friendship where we actually exchanged phone numbers. So I sent Angela a text and she said she'd be out in about a half hour and would text me so we could sit outside in front of her apartment. Her apartment was in the shade by that time. It was a little cooler out and there was a breeze, so it was really nice.

Time flew by. It was just the three of us for a good portion of it but then one of the Mike's got home and came over as well. Before I knew it, it was almost 11pm. I have to take the car to work tomorrow so unfortunately we had to call it a night. Master came inside with me and I took my bath and am now doing my blog post.

I'm still awake. I'm not as hyper though. I feel like I might actually be winding down a little bit.

It has been a really long time since I've felt this way. A really, really long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment