June 26, 2012

Mellow Day

Today was not a stressful day at all. I haven't had one of those in a very long time. I'm not saying the home situation is stressful, but things outside of it have been.

Work was rather easy going. This was the first day in at least eight months that I've been able to take my time with things and work on the smaller stuff without freaking out that I'm not doing other things instead.

My mom had good news and bad news today. Mainly good though. Her mammogram results came in. She had it done last Friday. The doctor called her and told her everything looks fine. She always gets so nervous when she goes in for those. I don't blame her. I get nervous for her. I don't look forward to having those done at all.

The bad news she had is that it's going to take longer than she thought to get new medical insoles for her shoes. She has fallen arches and needs new insoles for them. It's going to take longer because they want her to do a nerve test and all that happy horse shit.

When I got home Master and I went grocery shopping. It went quickly. Normally at the grocery store we go to they only have one lane open so it takes forever. But I'm willing to put up with it because the place is cheap as hell. But today they still only had one lane open but they weren't busy, so we were able to get in and out of there within twenty minutes.

Although, when we got out of the grocery store we smelled the pizza place next store and it smelled really, really good. So even though we had just gone grocery shopping we said fuck it and got a pizza as well.

We came home and ate dinner. After we were done eating we sat out on our porch for a while. Eventually neighbors started to poke their heads out as well. We had a good time talking to them.

We just got back inside so I thought I would knock my post out before going to take my bath. I have dry skin everywhere and it's driving me nuts. I think I'll attack the bottle of lotion when I get done taking my bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment