June 19, 2012

Damn You Tuesday

Well, it's another hotter than hell day here. This is why I never, ever want to move to a warmer state. I've lived in this one all my life and I don't think I could handle this kind of heat all the time. Fuck that noise.

It's only Tuesday. This is some bullshit. I don't know why but it feels a lot later in the week. Tomorrow is Wednesday (obviously). Since this week is paycheck week I get my paycheck stub tomorrow. I don't get the monies but I get to see what I'll be getting on Friday. I like to know ahead of time so I can figure out the budget. It makes life easier. It is also a little frustrating because I know that money is mine and I know the funds are available in their bank but it's not in my hands just yet.

But since this is the first paycheck I'll have with my new wages, I'm curious to see how much of a difference it'll make. Plus, it'll have the back pay for the raise on it. Hopefully taxes won't take it all.

Other than that tomorrow isn't going to be a big deal. Although I am getting out of work a half hour early because the carpool driver needs to pack as she's leaving the next day to go down to Florida and won't be back until next Tuesday.

This means I have to take our car for Thursday, Friday and Monday. Plus next Wednesday I'll have to take the car. That is a lot of gas money. Master told me that I may want to take this Friday off as it's only a half day and won't really be worth the gas. It's a tempting thought.

Master is not in a great mood tonight. I completely understand why and will not go into details here. It is one of those situations where I have absolutely no way of helping. I fucking hate that. I really do. It's maddening.

This weekend is going to be busy though. Or at least it seems like it will be. Friday we may or may not be going to see my father. Saturday we are visiting His mom. He decided to not back out totally but told me that if she tries to reschedule for a different time on Saturday or wants to change it to Sunday too damn bad. It's either Saturday at the time we agreed upon or it's not at all. So we'll see how that goes.

Right now Master is outside. He wants to keep Himself busy right now, so He went out to see if any of the neighbors are out there. He told me to get my blog post and shower knocked out. Then, if I feel like it and He hasn't come back in I should pop my head out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment