June 27, 2012

Screw This

While I was at work today I was bored out of my mind. I literally had nothing to do. I ran out of work at 11am. Since I have that extended weekend next week I've been knocking out all my work as fast as it comes in so I don't have too much shit to come into the following week. Apparently this is working against me at the moment. So anyway, I had taken the car to work today since the driver of our carpool couldn't take us home. As I'm sitting there at 1pm trying to think of something to do Master called me. He was bored too. I told Him how my day was going and that I just felt kind of antsy. He told me I could always take the afternoon off and come be bored with Him. How sweet, right? *laughs*

I thought about it for a little while. I would say a good fifteen minutes. And I decided fuck it. Yes, I know I have a long weekend next week but so what?

So I left work and came home. I was home by 2:15pm. It felt really weird walking in the door that early on a Wednesday. Master was happy to see me. He gave me a hug and a kiss. I got changed and we sat outside for a little while. It's hotter than hell out but it wasn't too bad in the shade. We were out there for about a half hour before calling it quits and coming back inside.

We haven't really done anything. I've been playing around on the computer. Master's been playing His newest video game.

Yes, I could have stayed at work and gotten paid to be bored out of my skull. But I didn't. I came home and am glad I did. It doesn't matter that there isn't anything going on. I'm relaxing. I'm home. I'm near Master. I'm a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment