June 10, 2012

Bloody Hot

This weekend has gone by extremely quickly. It was a good weekend. Even though it was a two and a half day weekend it seemed to be over the moment I blinked my eyes. And honestly it wasn't even that busy.

Friday we went to my dad's for a while. Yesterday we spent most of the day in the apartment since it was so hot out. Master went out to sit with the neighbors before I wanted to. So while He was out there I did my post and took my shower. Around 7:30pm I decided to poke my head out as well. We came in sometime around 10pm. We started watching a movie around midnight and I ended up falling asleep on the couch about 30 minutes into it. Apparently Master fell asleep in His chair while watching it. So when He woke up to credits on the TV, He woke me up and we went to bed.

Today I went down for a short visit with my mother. I went grocery shopping and Master helped me carry all that in and put it away. A couple of hours later I ran to Walgreens to get my prescriptions. I was surprised when the pharmacist told me that I could only get one of them. I knew I had refills so I asked why I couldn't pick up the other one as well. Apparently my insurance company wanted further authorization for it and so the pharmacy had to contact my doctor and are waiting for his response. It's Sunday, so I know his office isn't open.

It's a really good thing that I didn't need that second medication immediately. The one I was able to fill I had to have right away as I was completely out of it, so I was relieved about that. I do think it's odd that my insurance wanted more authorization from my doctor. I've been on these pills for about a year and a half now and I've never had a problem. He wrote the prescription after all. What the hell? I've never had this happen before. I'm not worried, just a bit confused.

We finished watching the movie we fell asleep watching last night. As soon as it was done Master went outside to hang out with the neighbors. I'm not sure how social I feel right now. The weekend has flown by. Being in the heat on and off today has me feeling rather blah. But I don't want to sit in the apartment by myself the entire night either. So... I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment