February 4, 2012

Chew Toy

Master has decided to be kind to me. You know the whole punishment thing? Where I'm not allowed to cum until my birthday? Well, since I've been a very good girl and Master feels that I have learned my lesson as I've been a lot more descriptive when telling Him how I'm feeling He has decided that as long as I've earned it I can cum sometimes. Not every time, as He still wants to make sure His point is made, but if I've been really good then I can have an orgasm. Today apparently I was very good. This is the first day Master has brought up the fact that I would be allowed to cum and not always be in toy mode for the next four weeks. He said that He had been thinking it over and since this was my first slip up since being medicated and I haven't deserved punishment (aside from this offense) in so long He was going to be more lenient this time.

I know if I fuck up again like that my ass is grass.

But as I said today I must have been a very good girl. We went into the bedroom and He had me lay on my back as He chewed on and bit my neck. I sometimes think that He prefers me not having a collar on these days. Not because He didn't think it was an important symbol, I know better than that, but because He has better access to my neck.

Master loves to bite me and chew on me. I sometimes refer to myself as His chew toy. And sometimes He proves my point. Tonight for instance His mouth, tongue and teeth were everywhere. He bit my neck for a long time. I greatly enjoyed it. Don't get me wrong, it hurts. It hurts a lot sometimes. He loves to get a good grip on my neck and just slowly apply more pressure until I can't breathe before loosening His grip and allowing me to breathe again. Other times He likes to get a thin piece of skin in between His teeth and pull on it a little. He also likes to threaten to pierce the upper cartilage of my ear with His teeth. He normally threatens that by having that part of my ear in His mouth and applying enough pressure where I think if He presses any harder it's actually going to happen. That hurts like hell.

He left my ears alone tonight though and focused on my throat and the underside of my tits. He ate me out until I whimpered because I was so sensitive from my orgasm. He laid on His back and had me suck His cock for a while. I then climbed up the length of Him and He allowed me to be on top. I must have had at least seven orgasms before He slapped my ass to tell me to get up and had me lay down on my stomach. I was then put into toy mode. He used me in that position for a while before slowly rolling over, staying inside of me, until we were both on our sides. He then put one hand on the back of my neck and basically had me "bent over" while laying on my side. Just as He was about to cum He wrapped both hands around my neck and applied pressure. The moment I gasped for air He filled me with His cum.

So I am trying to be on my best behavior (yes I know I should be at all times.. but it's not as easy as it sounds). I'm glad that I have pleased Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment