February 17, 2012

Busy Weekend

Today was my half day at work. I got home by about 12:30pm and by that time Master had already left. A friend of His that He hasn't seen in a long time wanted to get together for lunch. So Master is down in His hometown catching up on things with him. After Master gets home we have some small errands to run. I don't think they'll take very long though. That's a plus. Since Master isn't home right now I thought I'd knock my post out so that I don't have to worry about it later and just enjoy the extra time with my Husband.

I decided to order some lingerie while I have some free time on my hands. Why? Because I could. It was hard picking out what I wanted. I found a piece that I really, really wanted but it was out of stock except for plus side. *sad face* So I added that to my wish list. I did find something else though that I think Master will enjoy.

Tomorrow I'm going to be out for most of the day. My mother and I are getting together and are going to bum around. Master is staying home. Then Sunday will be here and we will (hopefully) not have to leave the apartment. I like those days where we do absolutely nothing. It helps me unwind quite a bit. Don't get me wrong, I love doing things with Master but it's nice to just stay at home and do whatever.

I'm not sure what time Master will be home. But He left me a note saying that I should just relax while He's out. So I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment