February 11, 2012

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Sometimes it's kind of sad how I just want to run through the week and get to the weekend. It was worse when I worked at my last job when I never had two days off in a row unless it was a holiday or I took a vacation day in between. That sucked. I hated that shift, but it was the only one available. My job isn't horrible. It's not the worst job you can have. And I'm pretty good at it. But lately it's just been beating the hell out of me. So, I just want the week to be over and for me to get to that two days of not having to get up at 6am. I'm sure a lot of people do. I kind of miss being a little bored at work. I was able to catch up for the most part this past Friday, which is great. But I have a feeling it's just going to pile up again. *sigh*

But today has been a really nice and relaxing day. The only time I've had to leave the apartment (minus taking the dog outside) was to go buy rabbit food. That's it. And I only had to do that because we totally spaced the last time we were running errands. Thankfully the store isn't that far from home.

It's nice to just sit in the living room, watch TV and talk to Master. Not hard thinking. No stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment