February 5, 2012

Not Feeling Well

Last night once Master and I finally went to bed we were both exhausted from our sex olympics and fell asleep almost as soon as our head hit the pillows.

I was happy as could be. That is, until about 4am. We had only gone to bed around 2am and suddenly my stomach woke me up. And not in a "Hey, I'm hungry" way. I was not feeling well at all. The minute I would think I was okay and climbed back into bed, I'd be there for at most 20 minutes and have to get up again. It really fucking sucked. I was trying really hard to not disturb Master. I was okay, my stomach was just very upset for some reason. There was no reason, and really would not have made any sense, to wake Him up. There was nothing He could have done.

I do remember one of the times that came back to bed for 20 minutes He woke up a little and asked if I was alright. I told Him I was okay, just that my stomach was really bothering me. He asked if I needed anything and I said no, kissed His forehead and told Him to go back to sleep.

After about the fourth time of getting out of bed I was extremely frustrated. I just wanted to sleep. But I didn't want to keep waking Master up either. So I ended up stealing my pillow off the bed, tossing it on the couch and grabbed my throw blanket that I curl up on the couch with when we're watching movies.

I propped myself up with the couch pillows so I wasn't laying completely flat on my back and finally was able to get some rest. Oddly enough once I fell asleep on the couch my stomach didn't wake me up. I wonder if part of it was really bad heart burn. I've gotten sick from that before.

Another reason why it had upset me, and I'm sure this sounds stupid as hell, was the fact that we had a wonderful evening together and then it ends like that. What the fuck? It's not like there is ever a "good time" to have your stomach act up, but really?

Thankfully after about noon my stomach had fully settled. Master has been asking how I've been on and off all day and I haven't been using the forbidden word. (Nothing.) Even if I just have to say, "The same thing as the last time You asked" it's better than nothing. Well, as long as I'm not bitchy about it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment