February 26, 2012

Swollen Shut

Last night before we went to sleep Master ate me out in such a way that it took almost no time at all before I got off. Normally I like to hold back a little bit because it feels so damn good, but it was like a firecracker went off. It was amazing. He then made sure to make me cum as often as possible. He was relentless. It was like He was trying to make me cum until I couldn't see straight. He got pretty damn close too. As it was as soon as we were done and we had cuddled up to one another I passed the fuck out.

Today has been extremely relaxing. All we've done is watch Netflix, talk and fuck. It's been pretty damn awesome. I am/was still sore from last night. So when He ordered me to the bedroom early in the afternoon it didn't take long for it to hurt, in good ways. There were more than a few times where I wanted to back up a little bit, but I knew I couldn't. Plus, the man was pinning me down or grabbing my hips so I couldn't get away. It's like He's a damn mind reader sometimes. But when it hurts and feels good all at the same time it leaves me with this wonderful floaty feeling afterward. Plus, before He fucked me that time He made sure to bite my neck to the point that I got so docile I was floating already and felt like a rag doll. All before even entering me.

We watched more Netflix afterward and about an hour and a half ago Master ordered me to the bedroom again. I was horny, but I knew this was going to hurt.

He planned on using me this time. That's what I wanted. When I'm feeling that docile, sexually, I don't want to cum. I just want to be used and abused. And so I was.

I was laying on my stomach and He started to enter me. He was taking His time though. Mainly because I was so swollen that it was like my body was saying, "No more!"

But Master wasn't having it. He asked if He should get it over with. I didn't really want to answer that question. But eventually I said yes. So He just slammed into me and I did move up that time from pure shock and the sudden pain. As a result He made sure to pin my arms down. I was whimpering and "squeaking" as He calls it. Basically they are small noises I make when it hurts but feels so damn good at the same time. He loves it when He can make me do that repeatedly. He's an evil, evil man and I love Him for it.

It hurt. But it was ssooo worth it.

Although now that I've been off my period for a few days, I know I have to start bringing up anal training again. I don't know why, maybe it's because of the lower back pain I get when I'm on the rag, but anal sex or anal training is not a good idea during that time of the month.

I've been dodging that subject for a while now. And it's not fair to Him because I know He loves fucking my ass. I used to really enjoy it as well. I don't know what changed but all of a sudden I couldn't relax all the way, which made it hurt more. So now, back to anal training 101. He is an ass man. He loves my ass and wants to fuck it. Repeatedly. So we have to start working to that again. I don't want to deny Him anything. And I've been getting more and more in touch with my sub space recently. It's not that I ever lost sight of being owned by Him. But for some reason it's like I'm connecting to that part of myself in a deeper and different way than usual. This could prove to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment