February 18, 2012

Bumming Around With Mom

Today was a really great day. I had a lot of fun. I woke up to take the dog out and I decided to go back to bed for a while since my alarm wouldn't go off for another two hours. When I came back to bed Master wrapped His arm around my waist and pulled me to Him. We fell asleep like that.

When my alarm did go off I got ready and headed down to my mother's. I stopped in at her place for about a half hour. Then Mom and I went bumming around. Since my birthday is in a few weeks she wanted to take me clothes shopping for business clothing for when I start looking for a new job.

She heard of some sales going on so we stopped at JCPenny and Target. Both were still too expensive. So then we hit Goodwill. (I remember a commenter had recommended doing that for business clothes in a past post.. so thank you.)

We were in there for about an hour and a half. I got two pairs of pants and about seven or eight tops and we only spent $40 and some change. Hell yes!

We then went grocery shopping. Shortly after that I headed back home. Master helped me unload everything and put everything a way. Now we're just relaxing. I know it doesn't sound like that great of a day but it really was.

My mother and I haven't gone shopping like that in a very long time. Normally I hate going clothes shopping but if I go with her it's actually fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment