February 8, 2012

Waiting For The Weekend

I'm tired of work kicking my ass. It's not just the physical part, due to my fibromyalgia flaring up, but the mental aspect. I've spent every work day for the past month and a half either extremely frustrated or simply brain dead. It's a hell of a back and forth trip trust me. Today though was worse than usual as of late. I actually ended up with a damn migraine which went down into my neck. Thankfully I was able to pop enough ibuprofen to take the bite out of it. Thankfully it's not bothering me anymore. It's just a dull ache now.

I want to write about something other than my being in pain but nothing else is really coming to mind. I'm just waiting for the weekend to get here so I can relax. I think it's kind of sad that during a work week you're just trying to rush through it to get to the weekend. But not very many people actually enjoy their jobs, so it happens frequently.

I don't feel that way all the time. There are some weeks that aren't so bad and it's just something you have to do. No big deal. But lately? Lately all I'm doing is waiting for the weekend.

I enjoy being home at night but it's not enough down time before I have to get to bed and do it all over again.

I'm not trying to throw a pity party or anything. Just typing out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment