February 22, 2012

Is The Room Spinning?

No, but my mind was earlier today. I won't go into details. But I will say that at the time it seemed like a huge deal but now it still pisses me off but I'm okay.

So, like I said, without the details while I was at work I got some bad news. Not crushing news. No one is hurt or dying. It was just bad news. And for whatever reason it sent me spinning. And I mean spinning hard. Thankfully it was close to my lunch break so I was able to go outside and get some fresh air. I talked to both my mother and my Husband. I normally talk to my mother on my lunch break so she called me and I told her what was going on and I told her that I was spinning and she talked to me and calmed me down a bit. I was still extremely upset when I got off the phone with her but I was a little more stable. Then I called Master and told Him what was going on. He agreed that it sucked and that it pisses Him off as well, but there wasn't anything we could do about it. I was still spinning and I told Him that. He talked to me and tried to calm me down as best He could through the phone. Then He said my first name. For some reason that pretty much is a bitch slap reality check type thing to me,

He wasn't being mean. He wasn't yelling at me. He simply said my first name. It was a perfectly calm and normal tone. But it doesn't seem to matter what the circumstance is, when He calls me by my first name it causes me to stop in my tracks.

I think it may have something to do with the fact that He never uses my first name unless He is talking about me to someone else. The only times He normally calls me by my first name is if we're with family and He wants to get my attention. Again, this is not a bad thing. It's just because we're around family.

But when He does it in situations like that it just stops me and I focus more. I don't know why. I really don't. But He knows it has that affect so He uses it from time to time when He thinks He needs to. And this time He felt He needed to. And it helped. Before I talked to Him I just wanted to go home. I felt too confined at work. I felt like I just wanted to run home and curl up with a blanket and just zone out until I could calm down more. That's all I wanted. But I couldn't take the time off work. Thankfully, after talking to Him I was okay and I could better handle the rest of the work day.

When I did get home Master called me over to Him and He stood up. He held me to Him and told me everything would be alright. That helped a lot as well.

Now? Now I'm fine. I'm still annoyed and all that but I'm not spinning anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment