February 10, 2012

Jello Kitten

I know that title probably sounds kinky as hell, but the post isn't. *chuckles*

As most of you know I've been bitching about how much pain I've been in since the work load went insane and started randomly multiplying somehow. Master has been giving me should rubs and has worked on my lower back on and off. Those are the two main places that I seem to carry stress. I really appreciate it when He does that. I always feel so much better afterward and in it's own way is a form of Him spoiling me, at least in my eyes.

Yesterday it was worse than usual. I know I looked tired as hell and I winced when I moved sometimes. It just really hurt right in between my shoulder blades. It didn't have to pop or anything like that. The muscles were just tense as hell. Eventually Master told me to sit in front of Him. He sat in His recliner and I sat on the floor in front of Him.

He worked on it the best He could and it did feel better afterward. However, He told me that when I was done with my nightly routine He would work on it some more. He did allow me to skip my blog post though. My mind was not in gear and I was just so burnt out. So He showed mercy and allowed me to skip it. I think if He hadn't I would have just babbled on about absolutely nothing and made no sense what so fucking ever.

Once my nightly routine was done Master turned on a movie (Hollow Man) and told me to lay on the floor. So I spread out my throw blanket and laid down on the living room floor in front of the TV. He sat down next to me and He worked on my whole back. From the top of my shoulders all the way down to the tailbone.

And He used lotion! I know that probably sounds like a weird thing to be excited about. But Master really doesn't like using lotion when He works on my shoulders or back. Why? I'm not entirely sure. I know He's told me the reason before, I just can't think of it right now. I prefer it when He does use lotion though. It just feels better to me and helps with any dry skin I may have. Normally I have to beg for Him to use lotion but last night He simply grabbed it.

I was already happy as can be that He was going to work on my entire back so I didn't want to push it by begging for Him to use lotion. So that was an extra treat as well.

He must have worked on my back for at least a half hour to forty-five minutes. I was jello, putty, however you want to put it. That was me. I felt a hundred times better once He was done. My entire back was tingling. He must have gotten something loosened up.

I love my Husband and the way He spoils me. Yes, I know I really "need" it sometimes just so I'm not winching in pain but last night it really felt more like He was spoiling me.

Later I curled up on the couch, my head laying by His recliner. I was all comfy with one of His t-shirts on, my throw blanket, two couch pillows and my bedroom pillow. The couch and His recliner are pretty close together. So when my head is laying by His recliner He can just reach over and pet me or hold my hand if He wants to.

He did both last night while I was laying there. Eventually I drifted off to sleep. Master allowed me to sleep on the couch for awhile. I'm not sure how long. But when He woke me to go into the bedroom He didn't just tell me to go and give me a hug and a kiss like normal after I've fallen asleep on the couch. Instead, He walked me back there, tucked me in and held me for a little while until I was just as warm and comfortable as before. I remember Him very gently and slowly climbing out of the bed after kissing my forehead and saying goodnight.

2 comments: