February 16, 2012

Right Where I Should Be

Last night Master had me dress up for Him after all the animals were taken care of and I had taken my bath. I was feeling docile and had chosen one of my favorites. He approved. We relaxed until it was time for me to go to bed. But rather than just tucking me in, Master got undressed and slipped under the covers with me. Going into all the details would take quite some time, and although I would love to type it all out my right elbow is bothering me a little and I can feel it while I type. Weird sensation let me tell you.

But needless to say He was not entirely gentle. I had asked Him to not be too rough with me because of how my back has been and He wasn't. He was rough enough and pushed me a little far a few times but He always commented on how wet I got when He did that.

He talked dirty to me. As soon as He would be getting close to cumming He would slow down and chuckle in that dark and dirty way that always sends a chill down my spine.

I started crying a few times. It wasn't from pain or anything like that, it was just me hitting different levels of sub space. Just when I thought I couldn't slip much further I would break through and go a little deeper. It was intense to say the least.

Afterward we went out into the living room for a little while. My mouth was really dry and we were both sweating and breathing heavy.

When it came time for me to go to bed and actually get some sleep, Master was sitting in His recliner, still naked. When I stood up to go to bed He motioned for me to come over to Him. I knelt at His feet and leaned in for a hug. He gave me a hug and then grabbed my throat and forced my face down to His cock. As He did so He said, "Say goodnight."

I took His cock into my mouth and gently sucked and licked. When He allowed me to stop and come back up for another hug and He held me to Him. I was even more docile than I had been before. I was still in my sub space. I hadn't come down from it yet.

He held me to Him as I knelt there at His feet. Then He said that He knows it was a hard road but He's glad that we are where we are with our dynamic and that I had finally decided where I wanted to be. I'm not sure, but I think my post from two nights ago hit Him a little bit. And I think that was, in part, why He said that.

But you could hear the happiness in His voice. He hugged me a little tighter, gave me a kiss and told me to get some sleep. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment