February 27, 2012

Not Much Longer

Well, it's almost March. March is a busy month. My birthday, our anniversary and my work anniversary. And to add to that list, I'll be looking for a new job in about three weeks.

Master and I have been talking about this for a while. And now that it's so close it's kind of irritating. I want to look but I can't because if I find something and want to apply for it, I won't have the time to take off of work if I get called in for an interview. I'm not saying all that would happen right away, but I'd rather play it safe and wait for my time to renew at work before I go ahead and start tossing out applications.

And when I saw gas prices on the way home from work today I am even more convinced that I need a job closer to home and preferably on a bus route. I know damn well that if the driver of the carpool leaves and gas prices stay where they are or go up, it's not going to make sense to drive out to that job. Basically the gas money would cut too much into other things not to mention more wear and tear on the car.

Fuck that noise.

Not to mention the fact that the driver of the carpool will most likely be upping how much she wants a month for gas. But then, when she takes off and I don't I'll have to put money in our gas tank as well. That's not a good thing.

Master, thankfully, agrees with me on this whole new job thing and is encouraging me to do so when the time comes. It's not that I hate my job or anything. It's annoying as hell lately, but I don't hate it.

If they would have stayed where they were when I first started with them I wouldn't even be thinking about leaving. They were on a bus line at that time. Now? Nope. No buses. *sigh*

I'm glad Master has my back on this. Then again, He always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment