February 3, 2012

Weightless

Do you ever have one of those days where you just don't feel.... solid? I don't know if that's the right way to describe it but it's really the only thing I can think of. As I was walking around today at work and after work while doing errands I just felt out of sorts.

It honestly felt like the only weight to me was my feet. Other than that I just felt all over the place, like I couldn't focus. It's a very odd sensation and every now and then this happens and I have no idea why. I talked to my mother about it and she has the same problem sometimes. Master knows about it and He describes it as feeling "fuzzy".

It's almost 7pm and I still feel that way, just not as badly. While I was at work the only thing I could think of was to get back home and take a nap. I had some errands to run after work though, thankfully it didn't take more than a half hour. But once I got home it just didn't feel like I could wind down enough to take a nap.

Currently I am regretting that decision. I feel totally out of it. Master has allowed me to be rather lazy and I think I'm going wrap up this post and ask Him if I can at least try to go take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment