April 29, 2011

T-Shirts

This post may seem a bit weird. But it totally makes sense to me, so hopefully it does to some of you as well.

I've been with Master since I was 20 years old. We've been together for 8 years. When we were at about the 6 month mark of our relationship Master had given me a t-shirt of His. It was for a band called Savatage. (A very kick ass band by the way.) He had purchased it for Himself at a concert He went to long before I knew Him.

He gave it to me because we couldn't live together at the time and He wanted me to have something of His that I could wear when we were apart so that I would feel closer to Him and He would know a piece of Him was with me. Sounds odd, I know. The other reason why He gave it to me is because He thinks it's hot when I wear His t-shirts. He sees it as a claim of Ownership of sorts. Again, that may sound silly but it makes sense to us.

So I had that t-shirt for 7 1/2 years. I hadn't worn it in a while, so I had it hanging in the closet. Well our bedroom closet sits against an outside wall. So in the winter anything left on the floor gets musty as hell. Apparently this shirt had fallen off the hanger and I hadn't noticed it until today when I was going through my wardrobe getting rid of some things. My poor t-shirt just laying there in the corner of the closet. I immediately panicked simply because I know how that damn closet is. It sucks ass. Anything on a hanger or on the shelf is fine. But that damn floor gets so cold, especially for anything that is stuck in a corner. I have no idea why. But it sucks ass.

I pull it off the floor and it smells musty as hell. I pull it into the light and I know it can't be saved. It was already really faded and was an old t-shirt to begin with. So I brought it out for Master to see and He said it was time to just throw it out. I was sad and pissed off all at the same time. I loved that t-shirt, even if I didn't wear it much. He had given it to me and I had it for so long.

Well, I was doing laundry today and Master's clothes were done before mine. So I put the laundry basket on the bed and I'm hanging out in the bedroom while Master is putting His clothes away. I know it may sound not sound slave like to have Him putting away His own clothes, but He has always done that. So that's just how it is. I wash them, He puts them away. He has a lot of band t-shirts. Mainly Alice Cooper and Disturbed. He knew I was upset about the Savatage t-shirt, so He pulls off my top and puts one of His Disturbed t-shirts on me and says it's mine now. The best thing about it? He knew it was my favorite t-shirt of His.

He then has me take that t-shirt off and has me put on one of His Alice Cooper t-shirts. He said that was now mine as well. Again I was very happy and touched about it. He loves His t-shirts and for Him to give me not one, but two of them meant a lot to me. Now when He gives me a t-shirt of His, He doesn't wear it anymore. It's now mine. I always still see them as His though, which is what makes it special to me.

He smiled when I kept the Alice Cooper t-shirt on and immediately hung up the Disturbed one. As You can imagine His t-shirts are basically dresses on me. He's a very tall and broad man. He was 2 XL t-shirts. I'm 5ft1. So yeah, they are dresses on me. Which makes them perfect when I just want to wear them around the house. I bend over or move a certain way and He gets a nice glimpse of my ass, among other things. So it's kind of a tease and it's very comfortable for me. Normally I'm naked when I'm home, but sometimes He allows me to wear the t-shirts He has given me.

I've kept the Alice Cooper shirt on all day. In fact I still have it on. It's so comfortable. And He's been smiling at me all day because of it.

One thing He admitted to me today I never knew. He said that He has never allowed anyone else He's been in a relationship with to wear His t-shirts. Never. I'm the first. And it first started only 6 months into our relationship. So that just makes it even more special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment