April 12, 2011

Extra Time With Master

Today I went to work. I started at 8am and by 10am I ran out of shit to do. *blinks* Seriously?

So I start doing bullshit work and as the time drags on finally my lunch break comes. I go on lunch and an idea pops into my head. Now mind you I'd been hyper since I had my first dose of caffeine. I was winding up into a nice manic stage. I was happy, hyper, and just kind of flying high. So I contacted Master and asked Him if He would please pick me up from work so I could leave early. He reminded me that I didn't want to burn through all my time at work, etc. So I explained how I was bored at work and in a manic mind frame. I also said that I wanted some extra time with Him.

He gave in and picked me up at 2pm. We didn't really have a plan, but we just wanted to bum around and enjoy the afternoon together. We hit a couple of stores and picked up a total of 3 DVDs. We found some great deals. $5 for a DVD is pretty awesome.

We came home and relaxed for a little while before starting our DVD marathon.

Right now Master is watching one of the movies and I decided to hop online to do my post before going to take my shower.

I know this isn't a very interesting post to most of you, but this afternoon has been wonderful. We walked around the stores, He had His arm around me, we held hands, we goofed around. It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment