April 18, 2011

Bounce In My Step

When we went out on Saturday I got a little dolled up. It's not like I got dressed to the nines or anything, but I put a little extra effort into my looks. I put on some liquid eye liner. I had missed having it. I much prefer liquid eye liner to pencils or powder eye shadow. I didn't put on lipstick because I knew we would be eating. I wore a bit tighter jeans than usual, a lacey black tank top with a "boyfriend" cut button down shirt. I left a few of the buttons on top undone to show the tank top a bit, and the bottom few just because I think it looks nice. Then I topped it all off with my high heel boots.

Like I said it wasn't a lot, but I felt sexy. I felt a lot of self confidence come roaring back. It's not like I think I'm ugly or anything. It's not like I feel I need to wear make-up or heels to be considered sexy. But damn do they make me feel better.

I thought about buying a pair of heeled boots that weren't stiletto heels like the ones I have now. A pair that would be more comfortable for every day wear. I also thought about picking up a couple more pair of tighter jeans and some nicer tops. The problem is I don't have the cash flow for such. That and I don't know if I'd actually want to wear make-up all the time. My idea of make-up is simply eyeliner and sometimes lipstick. I don't wear anything else. No blush, no foundation, none of that stuff. I keep it simple.

If I wear it all the time then what's so special about me trying to doll up for Master? I don't know.

But I love the self confidence that comes with getting dressed up like that. And it's not even really dressed up. It's just a notch up from where I normally dress. I was strutting that night and I damn well know it. I'm sure Master noticed as well.

So while on one hand I would love having the self confidence all the time. But I don't know if Master would then get too used to it and not enjoy it as much when I try to look nicer just for Him, whether we're staying at home or going out. Plus the whole clothes and heels thing? Yeah. I can't afford it right now.

I might be able to piece meal it by buying one or two things here and there when I have a little mad money. But with keeping our bills and rent current, the animals fed, happy and healthy, keeping us fed, not to mention my medication and doctor visits. Who knows if that will even be feasible any time soon.

I could use a few new bras as well.

So yeah, even if I did have the money I'm not sure if Master would want me that way all the time, or if He'd rather me just do it once and while like I've been doing. I tried talking to Him about it but He didn't really seem to lean one way or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment