April 6, 2011

My Big Strong Man

I'm a petite woman. I'm 5ft1 and at most 115lbs. I'm a pretty girl who can be a tom boy. I like to hang with the guys and I cuss, a fucking lot. I love tattoos, piercings, scarification and many odd, odd things. I like it rough and the more dirty talk the better.

So while I am petite, I'm petite with an attitude. And Master loves that about me. But for as much as I can be a tough bitch who can handle her own, I still need that big strong man in my corner.

Master is tall. He's 6ft4 and built like a brick wall. And He's fucking sexy as hell.

We get some weird looks when we go out together because of our height difference, but if there is one thing in this world that makes me feel safe, it's Master. Last night I ended up going to sleep on the couch. I was exhausted and Master wanted to stay up longer. I don't like sleeping when He's not next to me. So the next best thing is to at least be in the same room as Him while I sleep.

Around 3am Master woke me up to tell me to go to the bedroom. So I stumbled into the bedroom, half awake. Master had already slid into bed while I climbed onto my side. I curled up on my side and scooted back until I felt His chest touch my lower back. Master tucked me in and wrapped me up in His arms. I remember smiling in the dark and feeling warm, loved and safe.

I don't think that I would be able to feel so safe or feel so submissive if it wasn't for the fact that I know He can wrap His one hand around my entire throat. There is just something about Him being so much bigger than I am that is a huge turn on. I love being man handled so I'm sure that's part of it. But I also know that He can keep me safe. He can physically protect me, and He can toss me around the room like a rag doll if He really wanted to.

So while yes, there is a very big size difference, I wouldn't have it any other way. And I don't think He would either. I know He gets off on being able to do whatever He wants to me and me not being able to do much to fight back. He can overpower me at any time, no matter how dirty I want to try and fight back. *purrs*

No comments:

Post a Comment