April 20, 2011

Not the Fun Kind of Pain

Today my fibromyalgia decided to kick my ass and it wasn't being nice. It sucker punched me the minute I woke up and has been constant all day.

Normally I'm in pain from the fibromyalgia anyway, but I've had it so long that the lower levels are tolerable and I don't really even notice it anymore. But when it gets cranked up a notch believe me, I notice. Today was one of those days. I woke up with a headache and my right shoulder throbbing. No rhyme or reason, just because. At work I couldn't get comfortable in my chair. No matter how I moved or sat, it hurt. The pain in my right shoulder starting shooting down my back and down my arm. And of course the day dragged on and on and on.

When I got home I just wanted to be comfortable. Master allowed it, so after dinner I sat on the couch for a while. Master was kind enough to have me sit on the floor in front of Him in His recliner and worked on my shoulders. The pain is more tolerable now, but still there.

I'm only 28 and sometimes I feel like I'm falling apart. Lets go down the list of shit that's wrong with me, shall we?

  1. Fibromyalgia

  2. Severe headaches and migraines

  3. Hypoglycemia

  4. Bipolar


I'm also starting to this I have carpal tunnell syndrome in my right wrist. So yeah, let's just slap one more thing on that list. Thankfully I have an appointment next week Friday with a general practitioner. I'll be bringing up my wrist so I can either get that confirmed or linked to something else so I don't feel that pain in my wrist and hand.

Speaking of which I'm going to stop typing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment