April 10, 2011

Enjoyable Sunday

Master and I woke up thinking we were broke as hell and that we'd spend another Sunday stuck in the apartment. We thought about taking the dog for a walk but it was 84 fucking degrees outside. Yeah. We were in what? The low 60's yesterday and today it jumps up to low 80's. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 51 degrees. What. The. Hell.

So that meant no long dog walks today. We did take Radar out to play though. He had a lot of fun and so did we.

At one point today I decided that I should do finances. We don't rely strictly on our online banking because with our last bank that really fucked us over. Like, bend you over no lube broom raping fuck you over. That bank sucked ass and is the reason why we switched to our current bank, which we love and have not had a problem with in three years.

So I go through our receipts and what not and then go into the online banking to double check it. And suddenly I'm staring at the screen like "Where the fuck did that money come from?!"

Apparently we got our state return back! Whoo-hoo!

So we decided to splurge a little bit because we almost never get to do that these days, and when we do it's like dinner at a restaurant and that's it.

So we go to the gas station and put a full tank it. At $3.89 a gallon currently we figured now was the time to fill it because we probably won't be able to afford it on my next paycheck. After that we went to a store that we just recently found that sells weird shit that both Master and I love. We've gone there just to look around and drool over stuff, but this time we were determined to buy something. And we did. In fact we bought two things.

Now, y'all know I'm morbid right? Well, if you didn't you do now. I'm morbid and I have a fascination with skulls (fake ones people...) as you may remember from previous posts. Such as this one where I ramble on about a quartz skull Master bought me.

Anyway, they sold these cold cast resin skulls that are really wicked. So we picked up two.

[slideshow]

The pirate one is the one Master picked out. The grim reaper one is the one I picked out. (Yes, Master is just as odd as I am if not more so.)

So looking back on that other post about the quartz skulls I had planned on just collecting quartz skulls. But those are either a) hard to find unless you look online or b) expensive as all hell. So I've since changed my mind and have decided to just collect skulls (fake!) that I think look cool.

So after my morbid streak was fed we went to the used book store and picked up three books. That was the end of our splurging. We came home and have been enjoying the afternoon together. We watched a movie, and towards the end of it I sat at His feet while He was in His recliner and rested my head on His thigh. He placed His hand on the back of my neck and ran His thumb up and down. I started rubbing His cock through His boxer briefs until the credits rolled at which time He ordered me to the bedroom and fucked my brains out.

I took my shower and now we are just relaxing. It's too bad that tomorrow is Monday. I want to stay up late tonight and spend time with Master. Maybe He'll allow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment