February 24, 2013

A New View

Over the course of the past almost 10 years of our relationship Master has taken many, many pictures. Some of them we have lost over the years since we have gone through a few computer crashes/computers in that time span. But we still have a good collection.

However, there is one picture Master has never gotten before. He has never taken a picture while fucking my ass. We have pictures of me blowing Him and pictures of His cock filling my pussy, but none of His thick cock fucking my ass. Well, today that has been corrected. We had talked about trying it recently and I had brought it up again two days ago I believe. So late this evening we decided to head off to the bedroom. We were both feeling frisky.

I grabbed a towel and He grabbed the camera. My favorite vibrator and the lube were already on the headboard. I had turned on the lamp when I came in the room.

He got close to me and started biting my neck as I stroked His cock. He molested my tits before kneeling up so I could stroke His cock more and He could finger me. It wasn't long before He flipped me over and licked my asshole for a while, trying to get me to relax more. It helped.

He then ate me out. My orgasm was intense as hell. He allowed me to cum three more times by fucking my pussy. I was already tender there from earlier this morning, so it didn't take long. He slowly pulled out and had me get comfortable. So I got one my knees and bent over. Master lubed me up and snapped a couple of quick pictures of Him doing that. He set the camera down long enough to lube Himself up. I placed the vibrator on my clit and He started to enter me.

Almost immediately my body clenched up. I think the angle was wrong. So Master froze. I tried to just breathe and get comfortable but it continued to clench up. So Master pulled out. I think He believed that was that. But I wanted to try again. This time we adjusted a little bit and the angle was a lot more comfortable. It took a moment for me to get completely relaxed but it's not taking as long as it use to. But once I did there was no pain at all and I was able to get into it more.

He fucked my ass for a little while, then slowed down, and grabbed the towel to wipe His hands off before picking up the camera again. I believe He took about four or five more pictures. I was a little surprised that He didn't take more. But as He set the camera down He said, "Now to give your ass My undivided attention."

It felt great. I had a good four or five more orgasms both with and without the vibrator on my clit.

He had slipped out twice. We were both sweating, my pussy had been sopping wet before He even started fucking and then of course there was lube. So there had been a couple of times where He had went to adjust His weight of position and He had slipped out.

There used to be a time when if He slipped out that was it. It wasn't going in my ass again because it would iris shut immediately. But each time He was able to just slip right back in, with little to no resistance. That felt amazing. Just feeling His whole cock slide into my tight ass without any moment of hesitation. 

He asked me if I felt up to Him "raping" my ass. (We have a position that we do that we refer to as the rape position.) I answered honestly and said I didn't know. He knew the thought turned me on though and He said as much.

So He took the decision from me and had me lay on my stomach and put me in the "rape" position. It felt a lot different and made me more sensitive but I was relaxed enough so that it didn't hurt. When I'm in that position I am not allowed to cum. This was a pretty good test since I cannot really control my orgasms during anal. I had slipped so far into my sub space by that point though that I wouldn't have been able to get off if I wanted to.

I'm not sure why but when I'm deep in sub space I cannot get off. It still feels amazing. It feels absolutely incredible, but it's like that part of me shuts off.

He slipped out one last time as He knelt up to move His leg. He leaned over me and said that He wasn't sure my body could take much more and suggested that maybe He should just go clean up and we finish with Him fucking my pussy again. I insisted that He tried one more time. He did and sure as hell it slipped right back in with no discomfort.

My legs were shaking. My entire nervous system was electrified and I was flying high. He fucked my ass hard and He talked dirty to me almost the entire time. I eventually begged for His cum. I could feel my body starting to reach that point of sensistivity that it would overload my system to the point of it being painful.

He made me wait a little longer after that before He finally shot His cum into my ass and I felt His cock throbbing as He did so.

After He pulled out He told me that there was no mess, so I didn't have to worry about I got up. We were both drenched in sweat. I had felt His sweat dripping all over me when He was fucking me. That is incredibly hot to me. We caught our breath for a moment and He hopped in the shower while I cleaned up using the sink.

Master showed me the pictures. I really, really like them. I have obviously seen what a cock in an ass looks like. But because we never had any pictures of it before I had never seen His cock in my ass. It's fucking hot.

Now to spend the rest of the night enjoying the after glow. I am still in my sub space. I will be tomorrow as well. Every time He fucks me in the ass I am in my sub space for at least a day. Sometimes as many as three.

I do know He is proud of me though. Hell, I'm proud of myself.

The only down side to anal is that I can't really get immediate aftercare because we both have to clean up. But tonight after His shower Master was still extremely hot and so would have been very uncomfortable holding me. He apologized for it and I said it was okay. I know I'll get cuddles and hugs later.

That turned me on even more. He fucked my ass good and hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment