February 7, 2013

Two Part Assignment

Master gave me an assignment today. It's been quite some time since I've had one honestly. But really, after such a long time of being together, there isn't a lot He could assign that I haven't done before. Probably done it twice by now. *laughs*

My assignment today was two-fold. First I was to go through my sex toys and finally get rid of some. The collection just continued to grow and honestly I either had only used some of them a handful of times. And as I dug through the collection I realized that some of them I had never opened. There were only one or two of them but still. Never. Been. Opened. Seriously?

So I threw those out. After all if I haven't touched them by now then I'm not going to. The collection is a lot smaller now.

I kept four anal plugs, one vibrator and two pyrex dildos. So as you can imagine, quite a few of them were tossed out.

Before I could actually throw any out though Master came back into the bedroom once I was done and sifted through them. He then looked at the toys I kept. He nodded His head in approval. So out they went!

The second part of the assignment was to go through the pictures we have on the computer and put the ones I either didn't like or there were duplicates that had been re-sized and put them in a separate folder on the computer.

That took longer than I thought it would. But then again we're talking pictures over the span of our relationship. Unfortunately we had lost some over the past two computers we had in the past that crashed and we hadn't backed them up. But what are ya gonna do, ya know?

Finally I had gone through each and every one of them. There were a lot more re-sized pictures than I realized. Hell, Master didn't even realize that we had that many. Once I had gone through them all and placed the ones I didn't like and the re-sized ones in the folder He had set aside for me, I hopped off the computer. He promptly sat down and looked through the folder I had moved the unwanted pictures to.

I was a little surprised when He agreed with them all and deleted them from the computer. The only reason I say I was surprised is because He had obviously kept them to begin with. I'm glad that He agreed with me though.

So my assignments are complete! I feel that I've accomplished something.

No comments:

Post a Comment