February 27, 2013

Cuddly

I have come to a decision on something. I have decided that I need a new stuffed animal. *nods* I love stuffed animals. I know I'm a little old for them... okay a lot old for them but they aren't something I ever grew out of.

Fuck flowers and chocolates! I want a stuffed animal! And no, that is not sarcasm. Master has gotten me some over the years. My favorite one is honestly Sid. Yes, I name my stuffed animals. Get over it. *laughs* Sid is my tie dyed teddy bear that Master won for me at a county fair. Not only is Sid awesome but it's something that He won for me. I remember that very vividly. Oddly enough because of how the barker got Master's attention.

We were walking past and Master was wearing a t-shirt that says Psych Ward. So the barker said, "Hey psycho!"

Master damn near spun on His heel and looked at the barker. The look on the barker's face was priceless. It was if he wasn't sure if he had just pissed Master off or what. Master is a rather intimidating looking man.

But Master just smiled and the guy relaxed and asked if He would like to try and win something "for the lady". I'm assuming by using the word lady, he was referring to me.

And that is how I got Sid. The only down side is that Sid is dirty. *pouts* Lots and lots of dust and all that. So now he sits in my bedroom closet. I have no idea how to safely wash him or I would have done it by now. Anyone know how to do that? I'm so afraid of him getting damaged rather than clean.

Anyway, I want a new stuffed animal. Not a huge one. Something cuddle sized. Like a medium sized stuffed animal. A frog! I want a frog one. I absolutely love frogs.

So guess what I'm on the hunt for? That's right. A frog stuffed animal. I'm picky.. so it may take a little bit.


2 comments: