February 6, 2013

I Need A Break

I ended up passing out on the couch last night. I was all comfy and watching TV with Master. I was wide the fuck awake and the next thing I know it's midnight and Master is waking me up to tell me that I should go to bed now. I hate it when that happens.

Again tonight I feel wide awake and I am hoping that Master will allow me to stay up a little late tonight. We had more errands to run than usual and then the movie we watched during dinner was longer than I had remembered. So literally I didn't start my nightly routine until just now. When that happens I normally feel some what rushed as I want down time that is longer than an hour and a half before I go to bed.

My normal bedtime is only two hours away and I still have to finish this post, do my mood tracker, take my shower, take my meds and by that time it'll be damn near time to go to sleep. *sad face*

Thankfully I only have to get through two more days of work before I don't have to worry about a bedtime for two nights. I think that's one of my favorite things about weekends. I don't have to worry about a bedtime. That is unless of course we have to get up early the next day. But that is far and few between.

I will say though, I'm glad that I've scheduled a four day weekend for April. My vacation time renews in March and the middle of April makes the most sense. April is a pretty slow month at work and if I'm going to take time off work I prefer the middle of the month. It helps break it up. I've scheduled more days off but they all revolve around holidays that we get the day off work for, to make those longer. It seems like a smart way of using them. And even after that I'll still have 6 vacation days left and about 4 days work of personal time.

No comments:

Post a Comment