February 12, 2013

Ride Home

Not a lot to post about today. Master and I were both pretty tired last night. Not as in wow I need to get some sleep but rather a general lazy feeling I guess is the way to put it. It didn't help that it's been dreary out for the past couple of days. So Master had me go to bed on time last night. Thankfully today the sun actually peeped out of the clouds today.

Work was pretty boring. In fact I was worried it was going to be a slow day because the morning was so slow work wise. But as soon as I came back from my lunch break it picked up and before I knew it, it was time to go home.

I had a couple of stops to make before I went home. That's been happening a lot. For the past two weeks it seems that every work night there is something I have to do before I can go home, aside from dropping off the passenger in the carpool I mean.

It's not that bad. I mean it's normally just one or two stops and they are normally quick but still. It would be nice to just come straight home. It looks like that will happen tomorrow! Yay!

There is absolutely nothing that I'll have to do before I come home. We have everything we need from the grocery store, there is enough gas in the car, the animals don't need anything and I don't need to stop at the bank for any reason.

So tomorrow I can just drop the passenger off and come home. And if I'm not mistaken I get to do that on Thursday too!

I know it probably sound stupid but I'm looking forward to it. If anything it'll seem odd to me. *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment