February 9, 2013

Rough Days

Last night we got home pretty late last night. Rather than going to my dad's today, we ended up going last night. Last minute reschedule basically. As a result, Master just allowed me to skip the post. It had been a rough day in general. My car got stuck twice just trying to get out of the parking lot, work seemed to take forever and as soon as I pulled up to our place Master hopped in the car and we headed down to Dad's.

We had a good time while we were there though. We were able to borrow a TV DVD set and Dad also allowed me to borrow some of his CDs. That actually amazed me since he is very protective of his CD collection. He knows I'll be careful with them, of course, but it's just how he is.

We did the pictures and description notes for items he wanted to put up on eBay. We chilled for about an hour after that. We had a really good time. We didn't get home until 9pm and immediately we had to take care of the animals. Finally we were able to relax. It had been a long day for me but at least I had fun at my dad's house.

Today I went down to my mother's by myself. Master hurt his neck and wasn't really feeling up to it. So rather than going down at 1pm I got there at about 10:30am. I didn't really see the point in waiting around and my mom was okay with it. Once I got home I relaxed a bit and put up all the eBay items.

Today also marks the anniversary of my grandmother's passing. It's been 19 years as of today. I still miss her very much and I am usually emotional when the day comes but I feel that I've handled it rather well. Master hasn't said otherwise, so I think He agrees with that.

Yesterday also marked the anniversary of the day I got into a bad car accident which then led me to this bullshit chronic pain I've been dealing with since I was 12. I don't get emotional about that at all, but it just reminds me of how long that has been and how long I've been dealing with it. I'm used to it now, of course, but still.

Tomorrow will be a just us day. Next weekend will hopefully be a just us weekend. So far we have no plans at all with anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment