February 28, 2013

Neutral

I have no idea why but I feel very tired today. I also feel sore all over for absolutely no reason. I've drank soda. That didn't work. I've had coffee. That didn't work either. So I've been stuck in neutral all damn day.

I really hate feeling like this. I'm tired, but I'm not actually tired. I'm not sure why the hell my shoulders, lower back and right ankle hurt. No fucking idea. I just feel sluggish. Hell, it felt like a chore to get off the couch after dinner and come over here to do my post. I didn't have a hard day at work or anything along those lines. If anything, the day was actually quite boring.

My brain is mush. I have absolutely no idea what the hell to post about. I thought about looking on FetLife for a subject or for a thread that would inspire a post but I can't really do that. I mean, I can but it's not jogging my brain at all.

Thankfully, I feel that I've been doing rather well with my blog posts lately. They've had thought behind them and a lot of them have been about what this blog is actually for. I just can't get my mind in gear today. I'm really glad tomorrow is Friday and it's my half day at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment