February 13, 2013

Dull Girl

Today seemed to drag on forever. Especially this morning. I have no idea why. It didn't help that it was a rather slow day work load wise. That always seems to make the day drag on even more.

Another thing I don't understand about days where I don't have a lot to do at work is how mentally exhausted I feel. I feel so fuzzy tonight. It's almost like I'm having a hard time focusing on one thing for an extended period of time. I don't know. Maybe my brain just wasn't stimulated enough to day to actually get fully jump started.

There is nothing really going on. At all. Across the board.

I don't have to take the passenger in the carpool to or from work on Friday. And it's my half day Friday so that's nice. But as soon as I get home on Friday we'll be running down to my father's. More eBay stuff. I'm glad we're doing it on Friday though. As I said in a post not that long ago I've been looking forward to a weekend at home with Master and nothing going on. So I will technically still be getting that as it's happening on Friday.

Other than that we have no plans going on. So I think that it'll be a rather lazy weekend. Not that I'm complaining. Not one bit.

Although I am hoping to get a little kink in this weekend. All work and no play makes Kitten a dull girl.

We've been having great sex and enjoying one another in general. But I am hoping for a little something extra this weekend, if we're both up to it. Hell, who knows, we just may both feel like lazing about the living room all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment