February 21, 2013

Pervs

Well, I still haven't made up my mind about the whole pictures thing. I really do not understand why I'm having such a hard time with it. I mean Master has the pictures up on various things... but still.

I guess it's that whole unable to make a watermark thing. I have a feeling that I'll end up doing it and it'll be it's own page. It won't be a post of nothing but pictures. I'd prefer to have a page labeled as a photo gallery.

Aw hell, who am I kidding. I'll most likely do that this weekend. If nothing else I just may create the page to see how it looks and just not post it right away for public view. That way I can look at it, see what I think of it and then make my decision.

I think that's the best way of going about it anyway. Other wise I'll just sit here running it around in my head. Should I or shouldn't I? Blah, blah, blah.

And also, that way I can have Master look it over before publishing it and see what He thinks of the pictures I selected.

Yes, I know He said it's completely up to me but I want to make sure the pictures are ones that He agrees with since there are stipulations to my being allowed to do this.

All I know for sure is that if I do end up doing this, it'll be the page with the most views. Just like it was last time. *laughs* Words?! Who needs words? There are nudie pic! Bunch of pervs, the lot of ya.

Plus, it'll give me something to do that is new with the blog. And I can always add more or take ones down, etc. and so on.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm not one of the perv! But:
    http://picmarkr.com/markr.php
    online page to make free watermarks (looks really easy)
    hihihi
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. One perv reporting here, jk lol.

    I just recently stumbled here and have been reading backwards for a few days. You seem to be quite awesome couple and have rather intelligent thoughts on a variety of topics. Live long and prosper ;)

    I've been in a bit of a subfrenzy for a while, here's to hoping i'll someday find my Master.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the pictures do come back to your blog. I for one have missed them. Enjoy the weekend.
    Sir Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arabella: I'm glad that you are enjoying the blog! I hope you continue to read it! I wish you luck on finding your Master.

    Sir Mike: Thank you, you as well!

    ReplyDelete