February 10, 2013

Oral Fixation Satisfied

Today has been a really relaxing and good day. We lazed about all morning, which was nice and very much needed.

At some point, for absolutely no reason, I got horny. So as we're watching TV I look over to Him and ask if He wants to go fool around after the episode is done. Yes, I know.. very smooth and romantic. *laughs*

So off to the bedroom we went. He was already laying on His side when I walked into the bedroom so I slid onto my side of the bed, resting on my stomach. He pulled me close to Him and started gently rubbing my lower back and ass. We nuzzled a bit and kissed gently.

I gave Him one last kiss and the slid down the bed until I could take His cock into my mouth. It had been a while, not for a lack of wanting to but due to my having a cold sore.

So when my lips were finally around His cock and I heard that first moan I closed my eyes and shivered a little bit. I ran my tongue around the underside of His dick, enjoying the taste of His skin.

After a few more flicks of my tongue I reluctantly pulled my head back and asked Him if He could please sit up so it would be easier.

As soon as felt the head of His cock press against the roof of my mouth I knew that I wanted to suck Him off rather than fuck. He just smiled and got Himself positioned. I slipped in between His legs and He quickly gathered my hair. As you can imagine, we've had a lot of practice at that so it's almost one smooth motion. *smirks*

I had to stop twice, which annoyed me. My jaw was getting too tight and I had to pull back so that I could move my jaw around a little before I could continue. At the second time Master assured me that if my jaw was too tight then I didn't have to finish the blowjob. Damn my TMJ!

But I decided to be stubborn. I wanted His cum to shoot down my throat and so I continued. He didn't stop me so obviously He didn't mind my being stubborn at that point. Finally He was reaching His climax. I pushed my mouth down even farther and massaged His cock with my tongue as quickly as I could. His cum shot down my throat and I honestly had to swallow twice before the flow stopped. His hand slipped out of my hair and I swallowed one last time before moving so He could lay down on His side of the bed.

I curled up next to Him and we quietly cuddled for a while. He gave me pets. I love pets! (It's when He lovingly strokes my hair or skin.... basically like petting a cat...)

As He was doing so He told me that I had been good lately minus some minor playful bratty comments/actions. And because of that He was going to join me in the shower tonight and wash my hair and scrub me down. I love it when He does that.

I also have the promise of being allowed to cum later!

I don't suck His cock in order to gain rewards. I do it because it's what He wants and because I absolutely love doing it.

I know He isn't rewarding me because of one simple blowjob. He feels I deserve it and I also know that He enjoys pampering me. I'm lucky like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment