February 5, 2013

Jam Packed Saturday

Well it looks like this weekend is not going to be the weekend off I thought it might be. Next weekend will be!

My dad had just visited this past Friday and yet when I talked to him Sunday he asked if we could come down. *laughs* He wants to do more eBay stuff. So we'll be going down there on Saturday. Since we'll be in the area anyway, we'll be visiting my mother before hand. It's just easier instead of trying to visit on separate days/weekends/etc. Oh the joys of divorced parents. But at least they live within 20 minutes of each other. My mom is actually on the way to my dad's house, which is kind of funny.

I've been taking to listening to music on my ear buds while I'm doing my blog posts lately. I don't know why. But since that day I just needed to zone out and decided to handle it that way I've realized how much I missed listening to music while I'm dicking around on the computer. So, it's kind of become a habit. When I go to do my post I almost immediately grab my ear buds.

I ask Master if it's okay first of course, but He hasn't denied me yet. Since I'm using my ear buds it doesn't matter to Him what music I'm listening to.

We normally have the same taste in music but there are one or two bands that we almost totally disagree on and of course there are random songs that I love but He hates and the same in reverse. So, normally when I'm listening to music on my ear buds I play the stuff I love but He hates. Everyone is happy!

Anyway....

Aside from Saturday being jam packed, the weekend is rather uneventful. At least we'll have Sunday all to ourselves and after that next weekend should be completely free. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment