November 6, 2013

My Best Friend

The work day dragged ass. I was blah and sluggish all damn day. I felt that way the entire ride home too. It's dark by the time I get out of work now. Already. It's so depressing. You go to work in the dark and you go home in the dark. The only way you see any sunlight is if you go outside on your lunch break. And that's only if it's not cloudy as hell all day like it was today.

The weird thing is that I'm not even really a sunlight type person. I love it when it's dark. I love it when it's raining and kind of cloudy. I love a strong storm. The difference being that it makes the work day seem so much longer. I only really enjoy these kind of days if I'm at home with Master. I can enjoy it with Him. I can't enjoy it when I'm at work.

So yeah, until I walked into the door tonight I felt very sluggish. But for whatever reason, as soon as I got comfortable I felt a thousand times better. I wasn't sluggish. I wasn't blah. I was in a good mood immediately and it didn't take much time for Master and I to start goofing around while eating dinner and watching Dexter on Netflix.

After a couple of episodes Master told me to go online and do my blog post. So I put in my ear buds, turned some music on, and am now just kind of zoning out. It love that feeling. The ear buds just kind of take over. Master is grooving in the background playing a video game of His. So we're both kind of grooving on our own stuff right now. I love that we can be in the same room and be completely comfortable doing our own thing without feeling like one of us is ignoring the other. I've seen a lot of relationships where as soon as one of them start to do something on their own their boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever immediately think that there is something wrong or they are being ignored. Normally those relationships are pretty new but still.

While the day has sucked ass, my night is going great. Master was kind enough to work on my back even though His shoulder is still really bothering Him. It was very, very sweet of Him.

It's amazing how just being home with Him can make things so much better. I feel better. Whenever I have a rough day I can always relax and decompress when I'm around Him. He is my best friend after all. I know that sounds corny as hell. But He really is. And no it's not just because I don't really have any other friends. As soon as we started dating He was my best friend, and yes I had other friends at the time.

I love Him so much. I love being around Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment