November 25, 2013

Pent Up

As I've commented on lately our sex life is great it's just not as frequent as it normally is. There are reasons. It's not like we don't find one another as attractive as we once did. I know that's not the case. It's just been one thing after another after another. And as a result our sex life has suffered a bit. *shrugs* It happens.

Last night was another break in our infrequent dry spells. Now keep in mind I'm referring to a week or a little over as a dry spell. *laughs* I do that because we are normally fucking more frequently than that. Last night though Master ordered me to the bedroom. It was already past my bedtime because He had allowed me to stay up. I was actually a little worried that since He had allowed me to stay up on a Sunday night that He would just send me off to bed. Thankfully that was not the case.

He joined me in bed shortly after I got comfortable. The first thing He did was pull me to Him and sink His teeth into my neck. It's amazing how much of a turn on that is for both of us. Especially when He bites down so hard at times.

He hovered over me and had one hand on the back of my neck while He continued to chew on my neck. He pulled me down further under Him so I was almost laying completely sideways on the bed. He crushed me to Him and altered between biting down almost as hard as He could and then just running my skin through His teeth.

He would stop and just run the tip of His nose along my neck while breathing heavy. Each hot breath just turned me on. Then He caught me off guard but biting down again.

He them dipped His head down and started molesting my tits with His teeth and tongue. I reached down and did my best to play with His cock. The angle we were both at didn't make it easy but I tried anyway. I just wanted to touch it, to play with it, to run my fingers along it before getting a good grip for a moment to only go back to being playful with my touch.

Once He had His fill of biting me He told me to slide up. After I was in position He got comfortable between my legs. I love it when He eats me out. He's just so damn good at it. There is something to say for being together for over a decade. You learn the other's body so damn well.

After I came I was extremely sensitive. He chuckled and tormented me a little bit before telling my to bend over. He fucked me hard and deep. He didn't ever go slow or gentle. It was delicious. He allowed me to cum several times, talking dirty to me the entire time. I wanted to talk dirty back but I could barely catch my breath. I rotated my hips and bucked back, which He greatly enjoyed.

After He filled me He collapsed over me and said, "I guess we were both pent up." *laughs* So I commented back that we shouldn't wait that long again. I know it doesn't sound like a lot of time. A little over a  week. But for us it is.

I was wired afterward. But I knew I had to go to bed. It was a little past 1am but this point and I had to get up at 6am. There was no way He was going to allow me to stay up later.

So I took a benadryl to make sure I would sleep. I went to bed with a huge smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment