November 30, 2013

Morning Wood

Master woke me up and we snuggled a little bit. I felt like I was going to doze off again because I was so comfortable. Master again told me to wake up. So I opened my eyes and started to move to go ahead and get out of bed as I thought that is what He wanted me to do. He put His hand in the middle of my chest and pushed me back down. I looked at Him, a little confused.

He said something along the lines of Him waking up with morning wood and it needing to be taken care of. I reached down and played with Him a little bit. After a little while He pulled away and gently flipped me onto my stomach.

When He first entered me it hurt. I had woken up a little moist but not dripping wet. He didn't care. He forced His cock inside of me until He was balls deep. I whimpered and sighed at the same time. I whimpered because it hurt and I sighed because it felt so damn good.

He fucked me and kept His upper body above mine as He did so, but pretty much remained balls deep other wise, only moving His hips slightly. Once I felt Him started to pull back more with each thrust I arched my hips up and made sure to keep the rest of my body as flat to the bed as possible. I tried to hold still at first but I did start to push back a little bit.

As I heard Him grunt and begin to moan I went back to staying still. After I did so He started slamming into me and each time and it became more difficult to hold that position but I somehow managed. I could feel that He was getting closer to cumming and it felt wonderful. I couldn't help but moan loudly. As soon as I did He pumped His cum into me.

I didn't cum the entire time. I know that anytime He has morning wood it's not about me. It's all about Him getting off. Well, then again when isn't it? It's only about me if He wants it to be. Other wise I'm not allowed to cum. I have to be given permission or ordered to get off unless He is eating me out or fucking me in the ass.

I feel more objectified when we're fucking because He has morning wood. I'm not sure why. It's really no different than any other time He uses me. Maybe it's  because we're fucking only because He woke up with morning wood and He wanted to relieve it. Not that I mind. Sometimes I only want to be His sex toy. Nothing more than something for Him to jerk off into. He has called me that many times. My pussy is just something He is using to masturbate with. *shivers* That is fucking hot if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment