November 18, 2013

Weekend Sex

We are still kind of in that not fucking during the work week groove that we've been in for a while. Either I'm tired and passing out on the couch, or His shoulder is bothering Him. Sometimes we're both sitting there worried that a limb might fall off because it hurts and won't pop. *laughs* So it's not that we don't want to. It's just not frequent right now.

We did get to fool around this weekend though! Yay!

Saturday morning I got up before He did because I had to take the dog out. I couldn't go back to sleep afterward so I just stayed up for a little while. Eventually I looked at the clock and thought to myself, Master probably won't want to sleep much later so I might as well go wake Him up now.

There have been more than a few occasions where I go to wake Him up and I'm hoping to get some morning action but haven't been able to. I'll wake Him up but because of how He is laying I can't really reach down and start stroking Him. And by the time He's fully awake and He sits all the way up His sinuses kick in.

So that time, I wanted to find a way to wake Him up and having some morning fun. Instead of trying to wake Him up from His side of the bed I decided to quietly and carefully slip into bed, on my side, to cuddle up to Him. That's exactly what I did. When I pressed myself to His back He kind of groaned a little bit as if He wasn't ready to get up yet. My poor Master. But I was a little persistent. If He wanted me to stop He would of course say so.

I pressed up against His back again and this time He leaned into me. So I snaked my hand down and started stroking His cock. That started to wake Him up. He moved His leg a little bit so I could get a better grip. Finally He rolled onto His back and I rested my head on His chest while I continued to stroke Him.

Once He was rock hard He told me to get on top. Before I did I sucked His dick a little bit just to make it a little easier for it to slide right in. I wasn't fully wet but I was slick. Finally He was inside me. I rode Him slow and then fast, gentle and then hard. Grinding and bucking. *happy sigh*

I got off a few times before I started to really buck my hips and He reached up, grabbed my waist and guided my movements and my pace. I came at the same exact time He did. It was awesome.

Then last night before I had to go to bed Master met me in the bedroom. I was on my back when He got back there. That wasn't what He wanted. So He repositioned me so that I was kneeling with my back to Him as He knelt behind me. He moved my head to the side a little and started grabbing and pulling my tits. He would grip them so hard I would whimper and then He would stroke them a little bit before putting them in a death grip again. He then cupped my shoulder between His chin and neck and spread my legs farther apart so He could play with my clit for a little while.

He then told me to bend over. I got more towards my side of the bed and put my face to the mattress and my ass in the air. The sex was amazing.

I'm glad that we got to fool around a couple of times. It always helps me relax and decompress. I don't have to think about anything but what He wants, how He is moving me, and the sensations I experience. It gets me in the right head space and afterward I am completely relaxed mentally. Almost at peace I guess is the way I want to put it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment